top of page

Mercury & Our Health

Wondering who here thinks mercury toxicity is a big part of what they experience?

While all toxic heavy metals wreak havoc on the body, Mercury is an especially insidious beast, responsible for untold suffering throughout human history. Of course, vaccines are known for their Mercury (even today in trace amounts), and many of us have amalgam fillings that are loaded with Mercury. TRS is exceptional in that it's safe for such fillings are the Mercury is not redistributed with TRS but removed.

Mercury toxicity can be responsible for countless disorders and symptoms, including;





Bipolar disorder

Neurological disorders







Hot Flashes

Heart Palpitations

Hair Loss

Brittle Nails


Memory Loss



Loss of Libido



Endocrine disorders


In fact, mercury poisoning is at the core of depression for a large percentage of people who suffer from it.

Due to the aforementioned practices, it is extremely likely that your great-great-grandparents and other ancestors were exposed to high levels of Mercury, and Mercury gets passed down from one generation to the next! (Yes, this means that we have Mercury in our systems because we inherited it from our ancestors.) So those of you with parents who didn't take excellent care of their teeth and have dozens of fillings... l am sorry.

As a result of this mercury legacy, as a human race, we are actually more intolerant to Mercury than ever before. This is because, with each passing generation, the older Mercury gets a little less concentrated and a little more diluted. This might sound like a good thing, but this actually results in a "reverse strengthening" of the Mercury; the more diluted the Mercury becomes, the stronger it gets when it comes to being passed down generationally from parent to child (this is similar to the laws of homeopathy, in which successive dilutions of a compound result in increased potency). And in addition to this old Mercury that we come into the world with, we collect new forms of Mercury as we go along. Thus, for optimal health, we need to eliminate not only the Mercury we've accumulated in our own lifetime but the Mercury we inherited from our ancestors as well. Otherwise, we will become increasingly sensitive and intolerant to Mercury and other heavy metals inside us as a human race.

How does Advanced TRS work?

Zeolites have a high negative charge, and a strong affinity for toxins as toxins are usually positively charged.

With the nano-zeolites encased in water, an excellent way to understand it would be hundreds of thousands of little toxin magnets encased in water molecules clusters going into your body.

These toxin magnets are attracted to heavy metals, pesticides and any other toxin that has a positive charge. Their tiny size (0.9 nanometers) means that they have an enormous amount of surface area to capture toxins. The encapsulation in water molecule clusters means that they can go wherever water goes, crosses the blood-brain barrier easily, and detox the body at a cellular level.

Once toxins get stuck onto the magnets, they are captured within the zeolites' cage-like structure and are rendered inert and have no chance of breaking loose. It would literally take volcanic-like temperatures to break this cage-like structure loose.

This is why Advanced TRS does not cause redistribution and damage to the body.

Advanced TRS is transported out of the body mainly through urine and other usual elimination pathways.

As the nano-zeolites are so tiny, the kidneys don't have to filter them; that's how delicate this method of detoxing is safe for all stages of life.

A powerful testimony

I am 60 and started TRS 2 months ago for 2 reasons.

I had biofeedback a year ago and was ridiculously high in Mercury. This didn't surprise me because I was a dental assistant for 20 years before gloves and masks were used, and so ... The other reason. I started TRS was because I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 30 years ago and nothing has worked to heal this situation and I am hoping TRS will be the catalyst. The week I started TRS, I had my thyroid levels checked, and it was very low, so I had my Naturthroid (med) adjusted to a slightly higher dose. 6 weeks later and after TRS for 6 weeks, I tested again, and my thyroid was WAY the other way! I had to adjust the med down! I am believing that the TRS has gotten to the source of my thyroid issue and is detoxing it. As the Mercury is exiting (and other heavy metals ), I have released a TON of flukes (parasites) Just this week, I have been experiencing some emotional releasing, and I feel incredible. After a mere month, I noticed a MUCH improved memory. You know how you sometimes forget why you walk into a room or where you left something? No more of that AT ALL! Well, that's my experience so far. I am super grateful.

Testimony 2

Hello, I've tried different detox for the past 3+years. I've tried everything. My kids and I had a high level of Lead, Mercury, and Arsenic in our bodies. I was skeptical about TRS but gave it a try. We used it for 3-4 weeks. We just re-did the heavy metal tests EDTA-provoking agents, collected urine for 6 hrs), and my lead dropped from 12 to 0.4 and Mercury from my daughter's numbers are amazing; Arsenic dropped from 390 to O and Mercury from 15 to 0.9. Thank you so much!

Testimony 3

My Mercury levels have gone from 28 to 14 after 6 weeks on TRS! Dr. is impressed. He's looking into TRS, too. You can request a Serum Mercury test from your GP. I started taking TRS on June 21, 2018. I haven't used any other detox prod­ucts nor have I changed my diet in any way. TRS is solely re­sponsible for the changes. My symptoms of chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, low BP, dizziness and brain fog etc. have improved immensely. Mercury is stored in our organs, bones, muscle, and tissue so blood tests aren't very accurate. How­ever, if it does show up in your blood, you can be certain that the levels in your body are a LOT higher. According to Australian medical standards, anything under 50 nmo1/L is "safe." However, I've had most of the symptoms of Mercury poisoning since the age of 13, and I'm well under 50. There are NO safe levels of Mercury. It is a neurotoxin like fluoride and Aluminum. Yes, we ingest Aluminum at times, but it is not absorbed into our organs and tissues through ingestion. However, it is absorbed into them when it is injected into our bloodstream, and it causes brain damage which can be imme­diate or progressive. Fluoride causes toxicity through inges­tion.


bottom of page