top of page

Chronic Fatigue & Mercury

Mercury is considered the most toxic non-radioactive substance for the body. It has a great affinity with our Nervous System; its presence in the various ganglions is harmful to our health, it strongly disrupts the enzymatic processes and hormonal regula­tion. By way of example, it disrupts the Krebs cycle and the stor­age of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) by the mitochondria. This very often explains the problems of chronic fatigue that affect many people.


Laboratory studies have shown that in a one-minute injection of one dose of Mercury into any muscle of the body in 24 hours, it was rapidly found in the spinal cord and brain and was also present in Kidneys, lungs, blood circulation, connective tissue, ad­renal glands, and other endocrine glands. This metal tends to accumulate in the hypothalamus, a regulating organ of the or­tho-sympathetic nervous system and in the limbic system.


Research has shown that as long as Mercury is present in our body, it strongly inhibits the body's natu­ral detoxification mechanisms and eliminates other toxic metals even in small quantities. By entering the cell, Mercury destroys the peroxisomes that are the intracellular organelles that are essential for the natural elim­ination of toxic substances. Many people also show an allergy to Mercury, and this prevents its elimination from the body. It is es­sential to identify the allergic reaction to Mercury and to treat it effectively in parallel with any evacuating treatment.


Failure to do so leaves the immune system under permanent stress, weakens our immunity, and opens the door to infectious, autoimmune, and neoplastic (cancer) pathologies. The devastat­ing action of Mercury, which acts in synergy with the other toxic metals present in our system, always manifests itself on different levels:


Physically: Heavy metal poisoning can cause multiple symptoms that begin with systemic functional disturbances, causing pain and other malfunctions. For example, Mercury is not likely to be limited to blocking the enzyme that allows mitochondrial respira­tion, but it may also interfere with almost all enzyme systems in our bodies. These disturbances can go as far as the development of heavy pathologies. The unprecedented increase in the number of cases of cancer and degenerative neurological diseases clearly explains these pathogenic principles.


Environmental: The person intoxicated by heavy metals is not in touch with his true emotions. Such people have a sense of isolation and feel victimized.


Mental: The person intoxicated by Mercury (or other toxic metals) fails to think clearly, does not memorize correctly, and difficulties making the right decisions.


Spiritually: An intoxicated person loses confidence in life, feels iso­lated and unloved. It lacks inner serenity and tends to feel rejected.


Methyl-mercury, the most common organic Mercury, is accumu­lated through the food chains of the ecosystem. It is found in fish, crustaceans, and marine mammals and is more highly concen­trated in carnivorous fish with longer life spans. Consumption of seafood such as fish is the primary source of exposure to organic Mercury.


Absorbed methyl-mercury is conjugated with cysteine, which is an amino acid that is abundant in inner-body proteins. The methyl mercury-cysteine conjugation penetrates the inside of a cell through the amino-acid transporter and is accumulated there. It also easily travels through the blood-brain barrier. Con­sequently, the conjugation is oxygenated and accumulated, which is toxic to humans and is called the chronic exposure of methyl-mercury. Symptoms resulting from chronic exposure to methyl-mercury gradually develop and may be observed after a long period of time. The main damage occurs in the nervous system, and symptoms include fatigue, decay, headache, poor concentration, and mental disorders.


Among mercury-exposure diagnostic methods, blood tests are useful to detect acute exposure; urine tests, to detect chronic ex­posure to elemental or inorganic Mercury; and HTMA, to detect chronic exposure to organic Mercury (methyl-mercury)


SOURCE



Testimony 1

My family and I have been on TRS for about 3 months now! My symp­toms were chronic fatigue, anxiety, horrible cystic acne, and major brain fog! My chronic fatigue and fogginess has lifted! My skin is smooth and clear. And Y'all, I tried EVERYTHING! I don't eat dairy, gluten, or sugar! So I knew it wasn't my diet! I've been working out for about 3 yrs 3-4 days a week, and I was stuck at the same weight. I lost 5 lbs and wasn't even trying! My oldest Daughter that is Vacc*** injured (chronic Eczema), has CLEARED! And my youngest is getting better and better with her math since we started! Her concentration is GREAT NOW! I can't tell you enough great things about this Product!!! Best Part... My anxiety is beginning to lift.


Testimony 2

My Mercury levels have gone from 28 to 14 after 6 weeks on TRS! Dr is impressed. He's looking into TRS too. You can request a Serum Mercury test from your GP. I started taking TRS on June 21, 2018. I haven't used any other detox products, nor have I changed my diet in any way. TRS is solely responsible for the changes. My symptoms of chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, low BP, dizziness and brain fog, etc., have im­proved immensely. Mercury is stored in our organs, bones, muscle, and tissue so blood tests aren't very accurate. However, if it does show up in your blood, you can be certain that the levels in your body are a LOT higher. According to Australian medical standards, anything under 50 nmol/L is "safe." However, I've had most of the symptoms of Mercury poison­ing since the age of 13, and I'm well under 50. There are NO safe levels of Mercury. It is a neurotoxin like Fluoride and Aluminum. Yes, we ingest Aluminum at times, but it is not absorbed into our organs and tissues through ingestion. However, it is absorbed into them when it is injected into our bloodstream, and it causes brain damage which can be immediate or progressive. Fluoride causes toxicity through inges­tion.


Testimony 3

I want to share with you my experiences with TRS so far. So, I've been pretty sick for a very long time. I've been on a health journey for the past 16 years. When I was in my 20s, I was pesticide poisoned for five years through my well water. After that is when everything went downhill; I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue and then fibromyalgia. I've been on muscle relaxers since I was 32 to help me sleep. Also, I had undiagnosed celiac disease for about eight years and almost died from that. When I found out I had celiac disease, I started on a raw diet and ate that for seven years. It helped a lot! It was not sustainable, though. I currently eat mostly vegan. My diet and exercise program really helped me a lot; however, I was still not 100% well. I've wanted to get off of the muscle relaxers, and every time I would try, I could never get into a deep sleep. So, to my experiences with TRS. I had a lot of detox symptoms at first. Mainly lots of mucus and coughing. I also felt very tired. I tried to break up my doses and take them morning and night but had to switch to only night because it made me so tired. I am not detoxing as much now after being on it for 5 to 6 weeks. I am sleeping so much better and have cut way back on the amount of medication that I'm taking, and I am hopeful to be able to get off of it altogether! A recent development has been that I no longer have toenail fungus. I have had toenail fungus in my pinky toes for about the past 20 years and just kept my nails clipped down and didn't really do anything about it. I also had what I believe to be fungus in the cuticles of my fingernails. The other day I was as­tonished to notice that I no longer have any fungus in my toenails, and I have new nail growth! Then I looked at my cuticles on my fingernails, and they are almost 100% clear! I didn't take any before pictures because I did not think about it; I've lived with it for so long. I am super happy, and I am excited about the future!





Comentários


bottom of page